1. Establish a pricing strategy:
a detailed Comparative Market Analysis of your home will be done in order to determine the market value of your place. Pricing your home right the first time brings you more activity, showings, and the best sale price for your home. 2. Professional home staging:
at no cost to you, I will arrange for a professional Staging Consultant to come to your home and offer home staging advice on furniture placement, traffic patterns, and accessory ideas to maximize a broad Buyer appeal and make sure the highlights of your home are showcased to their best potential. 3. Complimentary cleaning services:
to help your home showcase to its best potential prior to photos.4. Complimentary handyman services:
to ensure any leaky faucets, slanted cabinets, and any small fix-it project are taken care of prior to the home inspection.5. Complimentary landscaping services:
prior to your professional photos.6. Professional floor plan:
I will arrange to have a floorplan sketched of your home to define the square footage and assist the buyers with room dimensions and layout inquiries.7. Professional photography:
to capture the best features of your home and appeal to the broad online market of potential buyers, professional photos will be taken of the exterior and interior of the home. Capturing the unique selling features of your home ensures that your home will stand out from the competition.8. A lifestyle video
is captured for your home and used for social media targeted advertising to reach our ideal buying demographic.9. Polished feature sheets:
providing comprehensive feature sheets with high-resolution images and detailed written property remarks, help to capture the specific details of your home. 10. Feng Shui consultation:
if your property is likely to appeal to the foreign buyer market.11. VIP Open House Invitations
to your neighborhood to promote the open houses to the people who already love the community.12. Arrange and order
all strata documentation, for condo and townhouse properties, if required. 13. Place a SUTTON lawn sign
on your front lawn to promote your home with a trusted brand in your community.14. Submit your listing on the MLS and all online platforms.
MLS is the largest online network of properties in the Greater Vancouver area and we ensure your home gets the best online exposure. Placing your listing on the following websites will provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week exposure to active buyers: www.sutton.comwww.sutton1stwest.comwww.katialu.comwww.realtor.cawww.rew.ca
15. Host LIVE and public open houses as the market demands and the Seller agrees.
16. Host agent open houses to expose your property to other brokers.
17. Keep a record of all agents that have shown your home and provide feedback on all showings and communicate with you about what was said by potential buyers in a way that is most convenient for you (text, email, phone call) so that you stay current with the feedback from the Buying market.
18. Keep you informed of the changing market conditions in your neighborhood. Educate you on new listings that hit the market, as well as any recently sold properties, and explain how they might affect the sale of your home.
19. Strong negotiations: I am trained to negotiate with different cultures and personality types, resulting in better prices and terms for my clients.
20. Ensure a smooth completion so you get your money! It's important you hire an experienced Realtor® to ensure everyone involved in the sale of your home is working together in good faith and towards a common goal.....Closing. I work very hard every step of the way with YOU, the other agent, the lender, and the lawyers to make sure all parts of this home sale are flowing smoothly with the least stress possible. I meet with the buyer to make for a smooth walkthrough and transition.
Please tell me about the property you're looking to sell, using the form below or by contacting me directly. Let's get started!